Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair Growth!! {HELP!!}?

What is the QUICKEST wayy for my hair to grow long!!!????



I cut off a foot last summer and my hair grow fairly fast but not entirely and I've been cutting it but I want it LONG!!



Its just past my shoulders..:/



Hair Growth!! {HELP!!}?

coconut n olive oil work pretty good for me



Hair Growth!! {HELP!!}?

Get some sesame oil , almond oil and olive oil. Pour them in a single bottle and mix it. This oil is very good for hair growth. Apply it twice a week. REMEMBER, don't put it for more than 2 hours. And when u r washing ur hair, just apply the shampoo twice, not more than that, otherwise your hair would become REALLY dull and rough.



Hair Growth!! {HELP!!}?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment