Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Her hair is so thin it falls out in just a few days the doctor says that she is healthy. Can anyone help me I am tired of kids teasing her.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

u shud try wild growth



heres a link



http://wildgrowth.com/



its great



it grew back my hairline too!



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

http://www.valorenterprises.com/HairBeau...



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Maybe hse has alopecia, I can't believe the Dr wouldn't look into it. Maybe you should get a second opinion.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

my hair is thin too but it doesn't fall out :/



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Maybe she needs some vitamins or a change in diet, but still talk to a doctor about it.



Don't trust "experts" here on Yahoo.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Oh bless her...aren't kids just awful. If I were you, I would get a second opinion...it's not right, a little girls hair falling out like that. Ask...or insist that you get to see a different Doctor. Good luck...



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

thin hair has a tendency to fall out as a sign of stress, your daughter may be healthy yes. Does she have high stress, if so this the hair loss could be eliminated with the stressor



definitely see another doctor



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

My niece had the same problem. She will grow out of it I was scared to death when my niece almost went bald! This happened when she was about 6 or 7 but now she is 12 and have a head full of it. Its just a phase.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Do you relax her hair? If you do, it may be because of that. Have a look at this site, it will answer your questions about kids hair:



http://www.motionshair.com/



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

u should go to some hispanic salon, they have lots of threatment for hair like that



in my opinion, i really dont know what to say in my opinion, but yeah u should visit some hispanic hair salon, they should eather have a product for it, or they will tell u what can u do



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Try using "Come Back Hair" cream. You can find it in any local beauty supply store. I also use Thick %26amp; Full shampoo %26amp; conditioner from pantene.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Well children can be cruel sometimes. How much of her hair falls out at a time? Would you say it's normal? If you think it's more than it should be I would go to another doctor and get a second opinion to be sure, it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm afraid I don't have an solutions to your query though. You could always try volumising shampoo for her to enhance the thickness though. Hope it works out for you in the end.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

My grandpa said that he cut my aunt's hair bald and then put cow pop on it and now she has hair.And he said it works cause she used to have cancer.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

What if you try rogaine?



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Try deep conditioning her hair, there's this product called Aphogee.. I use it and it works.. it stinks, but I swear by it.. and u leave it in her hair for like 20 minutes and it will strengthen her hair..u can always try getting a 2nd opinion. If you perm her hair a lot, you might want to lay off the perms for a while. Keep deep conditioning it and vitamins (those work wonders.. especially Iron. You can also try doo gro, it's an oil ( I think you can get it at any walmart ..not sure where you live,or you can try black hair stores). Good Luck %26amp; I hope it works



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

here is a website with some good info for you.......also, she may need to see a dermatologist too to rule out any scalp conditions.



do not put any tight hairstyles in her hair (like braids or hair glue)



personally, it may be expensive, but i would see a really good hair beautician who specializes in this if i were you.



please check out this info first..........tell your daughter she's beautiful and those kids that tease her are haters!!!!!!!!!



http://www.hairlosstalk.com/research/chi...



p.s.



in the meantime, maybe try some hair accessories like this to distract kids from staring at her hair.... :-)



http://www.sheilabee.com/images/homeimag...



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Your daughter might have a skin condition called ALOPECIA.



Alopecia causes the hair shaft to close because of either applied chemicals (hair sprays, creames, etc.) or the skin is just too tight to allow oxygen to reach under the skin to allow hair to grow.



If this condition does "hinder" her growth as a child, consider consulting another medical practicioner or trusted professional.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Boundless Tresses.



Trust me.



My little cousin is mixed and she had the same problem and her mom started using some of my Boundless Tresses and it made her hair grow back and grow lonnggg.



http://growthspecifics.com/2.html



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

Try this web forum...they have tons of information regarding hair loss and breakage. http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/



It's helped me understand my hair.



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

ok this oil called wild growth hair oil trust me im on the web page i sue it myself and this oil really works it's been out for over 20 years and and it can be bought onilne at the web site it self or at sally's beauty for like 7.99



http://wildgrowth.com/



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

try wild growth hair oil. $7.99 at sally's. all natural ingredients. and if your relaxing her hair..STOP! the second website i put up has really good hair care tips for kids.



www.wildgrowth.com



www.motowngirl.com



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

you could use mane %26amp; tail shampoo.my mom said it works for me so try it!



Hair growth! My daughter is 8?

buy her a wig?

No comments:

Post a Comment