Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

If my hair is this short: http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p104/...



(That's not me.)



How long will it take to grow this long: http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162...



About a year right?



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

Roughly around 8-10 months,but try massaging your scalp to make it grow a bit faster.Hang off you bed or sofa to stimulate and increase blood flow to your scalp,this will help it grow a lot faster.



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

A year, give or take



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

SCENE.



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

1 - 2 years.



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

probably but you can make your hair grow fatser if you like use hair thickening shampoo



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

Your hair grows roughly 1/2" per month, minus any trims or horrible stylists.



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

I think...maybe two



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

extensions



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

it will take at least two years,sorry my hair is kind of like that



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

um do ur freinds know ur posting up ther pics on the internet?!



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

At least a year, maybe a little more. Just make sure you keep your ends trimmed every 6 weeks. That will make it grow faster. The reason being is that when you don' t trim your ends often enough, they split from the bottom up. Good luck!! It looks like a really cute do you're going for!



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

I think it depends from person to person, with your own hair growth rate...I know my hair grows really fast, but some of my friends hair grow really slow



you could always get a few extensions to last you untill it grows?



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

you need a hair dresser to cut it for u, u cant, just grow it Good luckk



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

About 1/2 to 1year? The hair growth rate depends on how often you cut your hair and how often you wash your hair. Wash your hair 3 times a day if you want it to grow faster. :D



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

Umm, yeah, give or take. Remember: everyone's hair grows at different rates! Hair grows approx. 1/2 inch a month. BUT, some people's hair grows a full inch or two inches a month. So...just wait and see! Growing out hair is tedious and takes forever, but once it's the length you want it, then it'll all be worth it. Just remember to deep condition to prevent split ends if you're not going to trim it every month...



Hair Growth (Please help me!)?

well it depends on wut kind of hair you have



and you probably have split ends if your hair r not growin at all



so u probably need to go to da salon ''n get that check ''n if you do let dem treat your hair and cut your split ends



i also use this product call doo gro and its a good hair treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment