Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair growth vitamins?

what are some that help and how many inches etra would they add a year if i took them all?



my hair is about 6inches passed my shoulers my goal is to have to my elbos.



i do know hair grows only about 6inches a year but i hvent touched mine in going on 2 now and its only grown like one inch.



it doesnt look like ill reach my goal for another 6 years if i dont give it some help!



id love it to be that long or at least close by next summer.



Hair growth vitamins?

if you trim it regularly, it'll actually grow faster.



and take biotin once a day. it makes your hair stronger and it'll grow faster. but it really depends on the persons hair.



also, theres this one shampoo from sunsilk that makes it grow faster. it's not sold in stores in the US, but i ordered it on some website from the Philippines once. i have no idea what the website is now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment