Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair Growth Shampoo ?

i want my hair to grow a bit fast is there any good shampoo that does that or something else ? and where can i buy it if you have any tips please let me know i want my hair to grow alot befor my wedding in jan



Hair Growth Shampoo ?

http://www.hair-care-products.net/hair_g...



Here's a website, hope I helped!!!



Hair Growth Shampoo ?

there is no shampoo.



but there is a good and natural and pure oil.



i use shikakai and coconut oil. they both promote hair growth when you mix them together.



you can get it at Indian grocery store near you. they really do work, just try it and let me know how it goes:)



why do you think that when you see an Indian girl, her hair is very thick and long?



they use oils for their hair.



Hair Growth Shampoo ?

Try lush new shampoo bar, it stimulates hair growth and I am happy with the results. Check the source for more information and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment